Learn more about electric vehicles and electric bikes, eat good food, and enjoy music by local bands! You’ll hear presentations by experts and be able to talk with owners of various electric vehicles and electric bikes.
Recent years have seen exponential growth in the sale of electric vehicles, as car makers have improved range, provided more models, and increased performance. About 13 percent of new cars sold in 2022 were electric. Similarly, electric bikes are becoming increasingly popular. In 2022, electric bike sales outpaced the combined sales of regular and hybrid bikes.
Questions? Contact [email protected]
10:00 – 11:00: Presentations
- Welcome – Brenda Fantroy-Johnson, Mayor of Bainbridge Island
- City of Bainbridge Island Activities: Autumn Salamack, Climate Officer
- Electric Bikes: Tom Clune, Owner BI Cycle
- Electrify Your Ride: Grace Reamer, Board member Seattle Electric Vehicle Association and Coltura
- Questions and Answers: Fran Korten, Facilitator
10:00 – 2:00: Kick the Tires
- Learn about electric vehicles from dealers, car owners, and bike owners.
- Learn about electric vehicle programs from Puget Sound Energy, City of Bainbridge Island, ZEV Coop, Pacific Mobility, Bainbridge Greenways, and others.
- Listen to local music and eat local food.
Attendees: Please park in the South parking lot at Woodward Middle School (9125 Sportsman Club Road NE) or Sakai Intermediate School (9343 Sportsman Club Rd NE).
EV dealers, EV car owners, EV bike owners, organizations with tables: Please park in the North parking lot of Woodward Middle School.