> Persephone Farms (at Bainbridge Farmers’ Market, Saturdays, 10am-2pm))
- Plant pots – 4″ square type
- Paper grocery bags – The large size, broken handles okay. Rebecca folds down the top to make a secure carrier for starts purchases.
- Green paper molded or plastic berry baskets
- Certain plastic bags – Specifically a) returning the bags she sells produce in, b) produce bags from the store or c) bread bags IF all crumbs have been shaken out thoroughly. Rebecca puts the bouquets she sells in them.
- Rubber bands – She wraps around the bouquet stems.
- Quart-sized #5 plastic (PP) containers – Clean! Clear or white. NO LIDS. Rebecca puts edible flowers in them that she sells to restaurants.
> Butler Green Farms
(at Bainbridge Farmers’ Market, 10am-2pm, or their CSA stand east off Hwy 305 at Lovgreen Rd, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1-6 pm and Saturdays 9am-1pm)
- Plant pots – 1 & 2 gallon
- Paper egg cartons
- Green paper molded berry baskets